Over the years Turning Tables has travelled the length and breadth of New Zealand bringing hospitality training workshops to a town near you…
From the Bay of Islands to Invercargill staff and managers have come together at these sessions to learn, discuss and challenge new ideas and processes.
Some key benefits to this mixed business training are:
- A chance to meet other hospitality staff in same or similar roles
- An opportunity to share and discuss ideas in a neutral space
- A relaxed learning environment that is focused on the one industry
- Tools, tips and tricks from those who have been there already!
- Mixed levels of experience encourages open and fresh conversations
- A great way to open your mind to alternative ways to approach challenges
The plan is to recommence this workshop series in 2021.
Below is a list of the topics that are currently available in The Turning Tables on Tour series but please feel free to get in touch if you have an idea for a session that you would like to see developed:
- Managing and Motivating your Team
- Creating a WOW Customer Experience
- Dealing with Difficult
- Team Talk – developing a Dream Team
- An A to Z of Training
- Leadership 101 – Setting up for Success
- From Chaos to Calm – A guide to Performance Management
- Collaborative Communication
- The Delegation Dilemma
- Successful Sales