About Turning Tables
Established in 2007, Turning Tables began as a hospitality training and coaching business which aimed to help hospitality owners with their onsite training needs with the goal to assist in the retention, development and growth of their teams.
Over time the business has developed further and now has a strong focus in developing the leadership potential of team members within both hospitality and retail businesses through tailor made in house sessions, public workshops, online learning as well as one on one coaching.
About Marg Main
- Industry professional with over 30 years of experience, in a mixture of roles and venues within the hospitality sector
- Enthusiastic, motivating, passionate and creative facilitator
- Comfortable in both working with and training a variety of staff
- Experienced People and Capability Leader
- Strong background knowledge in front of house service, wine and leadership principles
- Set up, owned and operated an award-winning restaurant in Hawkes Bay
- Most importantly has a hospitality sense of humour!
- Favourite food – Cheese, Favourite beverage – Wine, Favourite place in NZ – Abel Tasman National Park