The phrase “Turning Tables” means many things in the hospitality world including:
- Making changes
- Making money
- Improving efficiency and updating systems
- Making improvements in your business
- Opening your eyes to new ideas
- “Being busy”
It was because of these many meanings that I chose the name Turning Tables for my hospitality training and coaching business when I started it in 2007.
So if any of the above resonate with you, it might be time to look at some tailor made training from Turning Tables for your team …Some of the benefits include:
- A focused approach on what you need – when you need it
- Resources and tools adapted to your style of business
- Flexible timings to suit your rosters and staffing requirements
- Great value for money as training conducted on site and within your timeframe
- An outside voice clarifying and repeating your training messages as well as offering new ideas and viewpoints
- Staff feel empowered and they can see that the business is willing to invest in their skills and development
- Wide range of topics available – from pre opening training, inductions, front of house skills, communication and customer experience workshops, leadership training and wine knowledge.