Looking to add some more resources into your training?
Since I have been operating Turning Tables, I have developed a vast array of material and resources that are now available to businesses to support their training and development and to help turn their teams into passionate hospitality stars.
A new and exciting feature is the Training Toolbox Narrated Powerpoints – these videos are generally 15 to 20 minutes long and cover a range of topics for both front of house and leadership roles.
The Hospitality Training Trust has provided a grant in 2020 to help support the development of these resources for use in the industry.
$30 + GST per video or a bundle of five for $125 + GST. Choose your topics, send me an email and you will receive an invoice. Once this is paid you will receive the links for the videos.
Some of the topics available are noted below – contact me for more information and ideas:
- Loving Local – creating loyalty in the new normal
- Kiwi As – what’s our service style
- The Social Heart of Hospitality
- Quirky Quotes to help drive Quality Experiences
- What’s my Shape – understanding you to understand the guest
- The ABC of Training (leadership)
- “Team Talk” – Creating Conversations (leadership)
- What’s the Situation – don’t know or don’t care? (leadership)
- Managing and Motivating – some tips and tricks (leadership)
- Delegation Dilemma – learning to let go (leadership)
Some benefits of these online resources are:
- Wide variety of topics so something for all the team
- A great way to encourage participation and generate further discussions
- On Line so On Time – team members can watch at a time that suits them
- Cost effective for the business – videos can be downloaded and shared with the team
- New voice and ideas can help keep your training fresh
- Short and snappy – works well for the hospitality attention span!